- Country: Russia
- City: Moscow
Total rating: 30
Rating by «Painting»: 8
Rating by «Graphics»: 2
Born in 1960 in Dnepropetrovsk.
Since the third grade he studied at the Leningrad secondary art school under all-Russian Academy of arts.
In 1982 he graduated from the Faculty of architecture of the Yerevan Polytechnic Institute.
Since 1997 a participant of exhibitions in Russia and abroad.
Personal exhibitions in Russia since 2000.
Member of the Moscow Union of artists since 2005.
In 2005 personal exhibition abroad. In February 2005 in London, town Hall Chelsea was the first solo exhibition of works by Ivan dedicated to the celebration of the anniversary of the city library, built by Queen Victoria. The following foreign exhibition was organized in Monaco. The exhibition, entitled "Europe-Asia" was a great success, as evidenced by the press of the Kingdom. Since that time, the painting of Ivan regularly exhibited at international art venues.
Works in the technique of the "Russian impressionism".
Working in the field of monumental-decorative and easel painting and drawing, portraits to order.
Engaged in architectural design, interior design and landscape. No significant interior project of Ivan is not without copyright "picturesque" elements:
• the restaurant "Noah's Ark"- forging, sketches, sculptures, decorative rock, fountain and etc.
• in the legendary cafe "De Marco" - this panel 3Х8 meters with the image of Venice;
• in "Master-pub" - designer furniture, lamps, stucco and frescoes;
• simply the boutique "Space-gold", St. Petersburg avant - garde staircase;
• new fashion point of "Om cafe"- sculptures and frescoes;
• in a residential building of the cottage settlement "Green Cape" - forging, doors, kitchen furniture, wardrobes, cabinets, staircases and stucco;
• in a residential building of the cottage settlement "Novakhovo" is the author's design furniture, wrought;
• and many other projects.
Paintings are in private collections of Russia, CIS (Kazakhstan, Uzbekistan, Ukraine) and far abroad (great Britain, Germany, France (Monaco), Spain, South Africa).